HOT JOBS are the open food and beverage jobs that Kinsa Group’s recruiters are actively seeking qualified candidates to interview right now! You may be the ideal candidate, so apply TODAY!
- Our client is a leading supplier in their category of frozen foods with over $300 million in annual revenue.
- Their large-scale production, packaging and cold storage facilities supply large retailers with branded and private label consumer packaged goods nationwide.
About the Community
- The Central Valley of California is a more affordable living option when compared to most of California.
- Located at the foothills of the mountains, there is great outdoor living and recreation available including hiking, biking, hunting and fishing close by.
About the Role
- Coordinating packaging with through company and vendors from scale up to commercialization.
- Responsible for packaging design both new and revised packaging while identifying and driving cost savings with sourcing and operations.
- B.S. or M.S. in Package Engineering or Engineering related field
- 5 – 7 years of food related packaging (food preferred)
- Solid history of leading packaging design with consumer packaged goods
Benefits and Features
- Excellent base salary compensation.
- Great company benefits including 401k with match and medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurances.
- Relocation assistance provided.
For more information about this hot job please contact Nancy Furgason at email@example.com