Kinsa’s Hot Jobs: VP Finance/Administration – California; Multi-Unit Restaurant Operations Consultant – WisconsinJune 13th, 2011
The Kinsa Group–a leading recruiting firm for the food and beverage industry–currently has a variety of outstanding professional and C-level executive job opportunities, including the following positions:
VP of Finance and Administration
Rapidly growing, integrated Food Company (#1 in its category) is seeking to grow substantially over next several years. They are seeking a confident, driven individual to fill this newly created position and help build a world-class organization.
- Develop and implement financial and operational strategies, plans, projects, policies, procedures and controls.
- Define, develop and lead finance, accounting, information systems and HR functions.
- Identify opportunities and areas for change and growth.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent. MBA or CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience. Substantial accounting, finance, IT and HR experience is required.
- Prior experience in high volume food or agricultural company preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state taxation, as well as automated financial and accounting reporting systems is required.
Beautiful Northern California location! Enjoy recreational activities afforded by surrounding mountains, hills and rivers. Relocation assistance will be provided. Discover more about the VP of Finance and Administration (#4992) position and apply online.
Multi-Unit Restaurant Operations Consultant
Our Wisconsin-based client is seeking a Quick-Service Restaurant Franchisee Consultant to provide leadership and coaching to franchisees and operations team, in order to achieve short and long-term company and operations objectives. The Restaurant Operations Consultant will utilize knowledge of restaurant operations and staff resources to provide counsel, advice and assistance to franchisee owners/operators to positively impact and improve sales, profits, operating standards and operating systems while maintaining or exceeding customer expectations.
- Effectively implement and execute the company’s worldwide business plan (rolling 1, 2 and 3 year plan).
- Develop and implement a district wide business plan (i.e., integrated marketing, operations, training, development and supply chain plan).
- Establish and implement effective business plans with franchise owners in the district.
- Provide necessary counsel and assistance to ensure the plans include specific objectives and strategies in support of company’s Operations and Marketing Plan.
- Provide leadership in developing and managing marketing performance through effective partnerships with appropriate departments, vendors and franchisees.
- Implement strategies to assist franchisees in executing human resource, training and professional development plans and programs, where appropriate.
- Consistently strive to meet or favorably exceed operating budget for department.
- Perform timely annual performance reviews.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, restaurant management or a related field.
- 4 or more years of restaurant management (multi-unit/high volume) and/or franchise operations management.
- Clean driving record is required.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with the Restaurant Industry (QSR preferred).
- Proficient knowledge of marketing, finance, training, human resource and development.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Relationship building skills with the ability to create mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
Find out more about the Multi-Unit Restaurant Operations Consultant (#4984) position and apply online.